Artemis Chasma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Chasma

Artemis Chasma

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodywings
Bloodywings

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:05 am

I finished it! YAY

ok i love it but not as good as Eclipse or Twilight but still good. Maybe cuz a suer tin some one spill t the hole story before i got it! (you know who you are >.> ) all in all good book ^-^
Back to top Go down
SilverDemon
Admin
SilverDemon

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Geez, you've had that book for how long? lol, I know you were doing other stuff. I liked Jakes POV more in Breaking Dawn than previously.

It was an okay book, I personally liked it better than the other three.

What the heck is a "suer tin"?! And the only reason you knew the whole story before was because you asked. I was just being a good friend and answering your question. Very Happy

Haha, I was going to put some spoilers in a different color, but it still shows up. grrr. I'll have to see if I can fix that...

Quote :
"Maybe cuz a suer tin some one"
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://artch.forumotion.net
Bloodywings
Bloodywings

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm

You ruin the book for me XP

I dont know, I thick I'd like a POV from Edward more thin Jake in that book but what can ya do?
Rolling Eyes
Out of all the books Twilight is the best in my eyes, and you dont have to answer my questions just say No!

THE GAME!
Back to top Go down
SilverDemon
Admin
SilverDemon

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:17 am

When it's about a book that I just read, I give in to peer pressure... Twisted Evil

Edwards POV is in that book?!

Out of all four, I liked Breaking Dawn, but out of all of Stephine Meyers' books, I like The Host much better than the Twilight saga.

Darn it, I lost The Game...you and your brother...
Back to top Go down
Bloodywings
Bloodywings

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm

And you enjoy every mint of it >.>

No Edwards POV is not in that book, I'd like one that would be so fun to read.

Out of all i like Twilight the best XP
Back to top Go down
SilverDemon
Admin
SilverDemon

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 am

Then you mean Bella's POV...I was so confused!!

MILD SPOILERS:
I liked her thoughts toward the end, when the others showed up. What she thought of some of the others was funny...like the two guys who just wanted revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artemis Chasma :: Discussion :: General Discussion Area-
Jump to: