Artemis Chasma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Chasma

Artemis Chasma

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overview and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverDemon
Admin
SilverDemon

Overview and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Overview and Rules   Overview and Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Welcome to the AC (Artemis Chasma) forum.

I'm SilverDemon, the Admin here.

There are a few things I would like everyone to read before they begin posting and interacting with others.

First, some points about the forum I would like to make clear:

1. This forum is open to ANYONE!! It is not only for the Artemis Chasma clan on monstersgame. This is to help promote monstersgame and for people to make new friends. You do NOT have to play monstersgame to post on this forum, so feel free to invite your friends to come and chat away.

2. Myself (SilverDemon) and Bloodywings (the Co-founder of the AC clan and the forum) are the main forces here. We decide when someone has taken something too far and what should happen when the rules are broken.

3. The monstersgame area will be un-viewable to anyone who is not a member of the Artemis Chasma clan in the game. The reason for this is that there is information within that area that is only for clan members.

4. Feel free to use this "Read First" area to post your ideas about the rules. Suggest some new ones and see what others think, or elaborate on ones already in place. I welcome your opinion.

RULES

Breaking different rules will have different consequences, and (as stated above) myself and Bloodywings look at every situation and decide together. Also note that the rules are subject to change at any time. If we find one rule isn't working or a new rule should be added to solve other problems, we will do so.

1. No foul language. Keep the boards clean.

2. No inappropriate photos. *Note: Bloodywings and I decide what is going too far. If it isn't too bad, but Bloodywings and I feel it still doesn't belong, we will remove it and let you know. Use common sense. Blatant disregard for this rule may get you banned without warning.

3. Respect others in the forum. No "flame wars". It makes everyone look like a bunch of little kids. Start offending others in a disrespectful way, you will be warned. Also with that, no hate topics. Healthy debates are fine by me.

4. Don't create multiple accounts on this forum. Most of the time, people do nothing but spam the boards or create some sort of argument. If you think you have a legitimate reason for creating another account, PM Bloodywings or myself and explain. We are fair.

5. Please don't put links to other forums or online games. I don't mind you mentioning them, but if someone wants a link, PM it to them. *Note: If there is a specific online game (like monstersgame) that is fairly popular among the members of the forum, I will create a space for them. If I don't see how many people on the forums like it, PM me or Bloodywings with the name of the game and a list of people in our forums that like it, I will then create a space. *Note: This rule also applies to the bite link from monstersgame. If I see one, I will take it down. If someone wants to join and they don't mind using your bite link, do it through a PM. Also, if a group (clan, guild ect.) from any online game would like a spot for only their group, I can create a seperate private place open to only their members. I will only do this if there will be activity within your groups area, otherwise it just wastes space. PM me for proposals.

6. The e-mail for this forum is acartemischasma@yahoo.com please only use this e-mail if you see any bugs in the forum itself that need to be fixed. For everything else, you should be able to PM either myself or Bloodywings. *Note: The host server I use has been known to go down without warning. If you cannot access this forum (either it shows a blank page or has a "critical error" message, it means something is wrong with the host server. Don't e-mail me about it; there is nothing I can do. Just be patient and eventually it will be back online. If several days pass and you still can't see it, then you can use the e-mail and ask what's going on.

7. If another member is sending you offensive PMs, or even taking things too far in the forum, let Bloodywings or I know. We are here to help make sure everyone gets along fairly well. Those who can't get along well with other don't belong here. We understand there will always be someone you don't like, but just ignore them. Like I said previously though, healthy debates are fine.

8. Debates. They can be fun, but some only end up offending people. NO debates on subjects like religion and politics. Even if a topic doesn't start out a debate, say it is something like "Who do you think should be Pres.?" , it can very easily turn into one. Just don't even talk about it. If you really want to talk about it, do so in PMs. I don't want to see it. Any and all topics about religion and politics will be removed.

9. Finally, have fun. This is meant to be a place where people can talk about common interests and meet new friends.
Back to top Go down
https://artch.forumotion.net

Overview and Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Artemis Chasma :: Welcome :: Welcome *Read First*-
Jump to: